For the first time EVER, I won’t be spending Thanksgiving with my parents. Instead of going home, I’ll be driving all across down to South Carolina to spend the weekend with one of my best friends who invited me and a few other of our besties. I don’t believe my parents said yes!
While I love turkey and remembering the pilgrims, what I really love about Thanksgiving is the shopping. Things go super on sale and I know some people hate the crowds, but I think its fun to walk through a jam packed mall.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best of the best shopping malls in North Carolina and South Carolina. Some I’ve been to and the rest come recommended by friends who live throughout these two states.
- Ashville Mall Shopping Center – Ashville, North Carolina
- Tanger Outlet Center – Nags Head, North Carolina
- Tanger Outlet Center – Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- WestGate Mall – Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Citadel Mall – Charleston, South Carolina
- Haywood Mall – Greenville, South Carolina
- Coastal Grand Mall – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Tanger Outlet Center Mall – Myrtle Beach (Highway 501), South Carolina
- Tanger Outlet Center Mall – Myrtle Beach (Highway 17), South Carolina
- Waccamaw Factory Shoppes – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Obviously there are many many more, but these should keep you busy enough this Thanksgiving season.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Sale Shopping!
Filed under: Car Travel, Shopping Adventures, Spending Time | Tagged: Comparison Shopping, Debbie Cook, Deliciously Yours Food, Food Vs. Fuel, Fun Shopping, Long Drives, Outlet Mall, Paedagogy, Road Travel, Road Trip Girl, Shopping Days, Shopping For Fashion, Shopping Notes, Shopping USA, Travel Shopping, Where To Shop | Leave a comment »