Greetings friends. I am at peace. I have been…injected it seems…with such soaring heights of tranquility that I’m afraid to operate heavy machinery. (which is why Ryan is driving…we just stopped at an internet café…somewhere. wow, I have no idea where we are.) I have this huge goofy smile ahhhhh
I feel like I just came back from a spa. The Lake Maria State Park spa, yeah.
Meanwhile, Ryan was supposed to go back to Boston for some training thingy, but they pushed it off till June 1st which is good b/c he soooo didn’t want to leave MN. And that works out perfectly b/c now we’ve got two more weeks to get to my sister’s. I definitely need to look at a map. I’m smart, I swear, but when it comes to geography I’m a complete airhead.
Ryan just told me we’re already on our way to Badlands National Park and then to Custer State Park…and yeah, that does sound familiar. I’m not even joking. when I say I’ve been in a daze, I meant it! I’ve been in a daze for days. ha.
He even already booked a hostel. So that’s cool, Badlands here we come!
I’m so rude, I didn’t even ask how all of you are doing. I hope you’re all well!
Related Travel Guide Topics:
- Adventure Travel in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota area
- Nature and Wildlife in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Grand Marais, Minnesota area
- Outdoor Sports and Recreation in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota area
- Places to Visit in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota area
- Nature and Wildlife around Mt. Rushmore and the South Dakota Badlands
- Outdoor Sports and Recreation in Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands
- Places to Visit around Sturgis, Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore and Rapid City
Filed under: Fun & Adventure, National & State Parks, Things To Do & Places To See | Tagged: Badlands National Park, Beyond Ego, Custer, daze, Gentlemen Of The Road, heavy machinery, Long Drives, Nature Adventure, Nature Conservation, Om Shanti, Outdoor News, Outdoor Travel, Rainbow Family, Scenic Drives, Tutorials Acrobat, Vloggers, whenever |